Effective Date: 21.06.2023
1. Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information that you provide voluntarily when you contact us or use our website's features, such as:
- Your name, email address, and phone number when you fill out our contact form.
- Details you provide during the initial consultation or subsequent counselling sessions.
2. Use of Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide the services you request.
- To communicate with you about appointments, updates, and other administrative matters.
- To improve our services, website, and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and regulations.
3. Confidentiality and Security:
We prioritize the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We take appropriate measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
4. Sharing of Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services or operating our website. These providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes we specify.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data:
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal bases for processing may include your consent, the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, or our legitimate interests as a counselling service.
6. Retention of Personal Information:
7. Children Under Thirteen
www.clairejudd.co.uk does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
8. Your Rights:
You have certain rights regarding your personal data under applicable data protection laws. These rights may include the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
9. Third-Party Links:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before providing any personal information.
11. Contact Us: